TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any supply to you by Companies In The UK Limited of the products in your order will be upon the following terms and conditions:
DefinitionsIn these terms and conditions: "CUK" means the company Companies In The UK Limited, Postal Address: Companies In The UK Limited Unit 6301 PO Box 6945 London W1A 6US Registered Address: 20-22 WENLOCK ROAD LONDON ENGLAND N1 7GU Registered Company Number: 10739426 Place of Registration: England & Wales Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact telephone number: +44 20 3322 2744 "Your Order" means the order you submit for the products in your Shopping Basket. "Order Confirmation" means the confirmation of Your Order displayed to you electronically on this website on the Order Confirmation page. "Ordered Product" means each of the products being described in on our website (being information from the databases of public records of company information) which are in your Shopping Basket. "Price" means the price for each Ordered Product as set out in your Shopping Basket.
1. PaymentPayment of the Price is to be made after you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Supply of the Ordered ProductBy confirming the Purchase you agree to purchase that Ordered Product on these terms and conditions at the Price stated in our website.
3. Availability and refundsCUK does not guarantee that your Ordered Product will be available. If we are unable to supply your Ordered Product we will refund your purchase Price.
You cannot cancel your order once it is confirmed. Because the Ordered Product is a digital good and delivered online, your order cannot be cancelled after Order Confirmation.
4. Use of the ProductsYou can copy the Ordered Product only as permitted by Section 47 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time.
CUK shall not be responsible for your use of the Ordered Product. You shall be responsible for complying with any applicable data protection, copyright and other legislation and regulations.
5. LiabilityNothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of CUK or its employees while acting in course of their employment
CUK shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations in relation to supplying the Ordered Products nor liable for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you due to any cause beyond CUK's reasonable control. CUK's liability in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the performance or observance of Comdevelopment's obligations under these Conditions shall be limited to the amount of the Price paid by you to CUK in respect of the Ordered Product in question. In any event CUK shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any indirect incidental or special loss whatsoever. CUK hereby expressly excludes all liabilities in respect of inaccurate or incomplete information in the Ordered Products howsoever arising including (without limitation) those arising as a result of inaccuracies in the information provided to CUK. Each of above paragraphs limiting or excluding liability operate separately and shall survive independently of the other paragraphs.
6. Other ConditionsIn an effort to ensure that service levels are constantly improved CUK may record or monitor telephone conversations and track your usage of the website for training and research purposes.
n the event that any provision or any part of any provision shall be held unlawful or invalid for whatever reason it shall be deleted or such modification made as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable and so that the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.